- Open plan dining/family/kitchen with integrated appliances and Bi-folding doors to the garden
- Laundry room off the kitchen, living room with walk-in bay and separate front facing study
- Downstairs cloakroom, magnetic plaster wall in family room and Ring 2 smartphone compatible Video doorbell
- Master bedroom with en-suite, fitted wardrobe and balcony and fitted wardrobes in second bedroom
- Full gas fired central heating with Nest learning thermostat, double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
- Family bathroom with bath and shower plus shared en-suite to second and fourth bedrooms
- 10 year New Home warranty
A four bedroom detached family home with single garage and two parking spaces. Surrounded by mature trees and open green spaces, Locking Parklands is a multi-award winning development of new homes for sale in Weston-super-Mare located just four miles from the popular seaside town. As with all our sites, we’ve taken a design-led approach to the properties at Locking Parklands, delivering attractive streetscapes to make the homes really stand out against other new-builds. Made up of a range of two, three and four and five bedroom properties, Locking Parklands already boasts a fantastic community and has proven popular with families, professionals and first-time buyers. Located on the former RAF Locking site, the homes at Locking Parklands are part of a larger project by St. Modwen which, when complete, will provide a range of community facilities including retail space, a library and a school – all of which will be within walking distance of the new homes. EPC Rating and Council Tax Band TBC.