- A unique opportunity to purchase a brand new holiday park home
- Located within the well-established St. Pierre Country Park
- Offering superb views across the Bristol Channel, Severn Bridge and coastline beyond
- Small, intimate and well-kept park with facilities and amenities
- A 40ft x 20ft (approximate) unit to be sited once the purchaser has chosen specification and design. Prices available subject to specification
- Added benefit of low maintenance garden areas, off-street parking and balcony areas
- Sold under a Holiday Licence (second home), available to use 52 weeks of the year
A rare opportunity to acquire a brand-new holiday park home, excellently located in this sought-after development within an enviable position with views over St Pierre Golf & Country Club and beyond. The plot itself is situated towards the end of a small cul-de-sac of similar properties and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The park itself is accessed via remotely operated, double, wrought iron electric gates. There is also a site office with communal laundry facility available. Furthermore, the property comes fully furnished and viewing is highly recommended. UPVC double glazing is also included. LPG gas combination boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating. St Pierre Country Park is open for 52 weeks of the year but anyone purchasing the property does need to be aware that you will need a second address to be registered at. Purchasers are able to choose their internal specification and design.