- Located within a prestigious and luxurious new holiday lodge development, Rookery Manor Lodges
- Situated in a rural settings with un-interrupted views across open countryside and Brent Knoll
- Access to the superb facilities Rookery Manor has to offer
- Communal gardens and parking
- Nearby access links to M5 Motorway and A38
- Built by the manufacturer Pathfinder
- Site fees: £300 PCM and sold under a 99 year licence agreement
This delightful one bedroom holiday lodge sits within an exclusive new development of prestigious holiday homes situated in the heart of beautiful Somerset. The luxury homes are set in 28 acres of land with un-interrupted views across open countryside and Brent Knoll, and are close to fully developed facilities. With a great open plan kitchen, living and dining area, Hazel Lodge provides a super light and bright spot for entertaining. The remainder of the accommodation consists of a stunning bedroom, hallway, bathroom, and a delightful terrace area to enjoy the summer sunshine. Rookery Manor Lodges provide access to the superb facilities Rookery Manor has to offer including a spa, restaurant, swimming pool and tennis courts, so certainly is the perfect spot for a family ‘getaway’. The lodge is 36" x 20" with wrap around, communal gardens and site visits are highly recommended to view the lodge and get a feel for the location. The lodges are exclusively crafted by one of the UK's leading lodge manufacturers, Pathfinder Homes, and the park is located close to all that Somerset and the South West has to offer. The Mendip Hills (AONB), Brean Sands, Burnham-on-Sea, Weston-super-Mare, Glastonbury and Cheddar are all nearby. Access links to the M5 Motorway and A38 are close which makes the site easily reachable, and there are various family attractions and activities in the area. Additional benefits include access to communal parking areas and garden spaces, and an opportunity to join an approved letting scheme for a return on investment. For more information, please visit www.rookerymanorlodges.co.uk. Site fees: £300 PCM, sold under a 99 year licence agreement.