- For Sale by Public Auction on Thursday 8th February 2018 at 1 Ashford Road, Redhill, Bristol at Midday
- Recently renovated five bedroom semi-detached home with enclosed, private gardens
- Commercial site comprises; Yard space, workshop and garaging, log cabin/office, barn storage, mobile container storage
- Located within reach of A38 and Bristol Airport
- Potential development/flexible commercial use
- Various outbuildings/workshops/storage areas
- EPC rating E46 Commerical EPC rating G152
For Sale by Public Auction on Thursday 8th February 2018 at 1 Ashford Road, Redhill, Bristol BS40 5TH at midday. David Plaister Ltd is pleased to offer this commercial and residential site comprising five bedroom recently renovated semi-detached house with enclosed private garden plus a commercial site comprising; Yard space, workshop and garaging, log cabin/office, barn storage, mobile container storage. There is potential development/flexible commercial use subject to planning permission and building regulation approval, with various outbuildings/workshops/storage areas. Located within reach of A38 and Bristol Airport the property offers potential home and work opportunity. Its proximity to Bristol International Airport offers the possibility of utilising the house as a Bed and Breakfast with the yard and workshop space offering commercial use. *Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, they are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure guide.