- Four bedroom, semi-detached, freehold barn conversion
- Barn conversion is an understatement!
- Designed and constructed to an impressive and exacting standard
- Ample off street parking via block paved driveway
- Two balconies overlooking rear garden with impressive views out to countryside
- Under floor heating and double glazing throughout
- Located within reach of local shops, amenities and transport links to Weston-super-Mare, Bristol and beyond
- Enclosed, landscaped gardens with generous entertaining space
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating TBC, Council Tax Band TBC
Steps down to super, modern front entrance door set back to provide shelter and lighting.
An impressive hallway with doors to principal ground floor rooms, cloakroom, under stairs storage housing hot water storage tank and under floor heating controls, oak stair flight rising to first floor landing.
Double glazed window to front, contemporary suite, under floor heating, extraction fan.
- Kitchen/Dining Room28' 8'' x 14' 7'' (8.74m x 4.44m)
Wow! What a room! A super East facing room overlooking the gardens and open countryside beyond, selective mood lighting, under floor heating, double bi-folding doors, window to front of property, a super range of wall and floor units with Granite work tops and 'colour coded' ceramic tiles are a real feature! As is the five ring induction hob with oven, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler and an array of pull out drawers and storage systems, the central cooking island blends to the kitchen nicely and houses a one and a half bowl sink, appliances and has a functional breakfast bar, door to utility room.
- Utility Room9' 0'' x 6' 4'' (2.74m x 1.92m)
Matching the kitchen perfectly this functional room has all of the contemporary features of the kitchen and under floor heating too!
- Living Room22' 1'' x 12' 4'' (6.74m x 3.76m)
Double glazed doors and windows to rear of property, twin ceiling lights, under floor heating, spacious room with door to study, super wall mounted, remote controlled electric fire.
- Study9' 1'' x 6' 1'' (2.77m x 1.86m)
A super size for the home office with under floor heating and double glazed window over looking the front of the property.
- Stair flight rising to first floor landing.
Super, half galleried stair flight.
- First Floor Landing (Vaulted)
A light and bright landing with three Velux roof windows providing that bright ambiance. The centre roof light is remotely (electric) controlled, radiator, doors to all principal first floor rooms.
- Bedroom One14' 6'' x 14' 1'' (4.42m x 4.29m)
A truly super room with double doors leading to a glass balcony with open countryside views to hills beyond, radiator, door to en-suite.
Contemporary suite with corner shower enclosure, mains fed shower and glass doors over, inset ceiling spotlights and extraction fan, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom Two12' 5'' x 10' 9'' (3.79m x 3.28m)
Double glazed window to side, radiator, access to roof space, door to en-suite.
A modern suite with full tiled walls and floor, shower enclosure with mains fed shower over, ceiling spotlights and extraction fan.
- Bedroom Three14' 3'' x 12' 2'' (4.34m x 3.72m)
Another spacious room with double glazed doors to glass balcony with views to countryside and beyond, double glazed window to front of property, radiator.
- Bedroom Four14' 2'' x 9' 11'' (4.33m x 3.03m)(widening to 3.80)
Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator. (A great sized bedroom four!)
- Bathroom11' 3'' x 6' 9'' (3.43m x 2.06m)
A beautifully tiled bathroom, panel bath with central taps, modern suite, shower enclosure with mains fed shower and glass doors over, radiator, double glazed window, inset ceiling spotlights and extraction fan, door to cupboard housing 'Vaillant Calor' gas fired boiler.
Front/Sides: Designed/Landscaped and well thought through gardens are on two sides of the property with areas of lawn, paving, patio and off street parking. Outside lighting and water supply are also provided. A real entertaining space!