- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Two bedroom, first floor, leasehold maisonette
- Located in a privileged and elevated position on Weston's hillside
- Older property packed with character and charm
- Allocated off street parking space
- Well-presented throughout
- Active management company in place
- Remainder of a 999 year lease
- Impressive communal entrance hallway
- Located within reach of Weston town centre and the local bus route
- Owner occupied property ONLY - No buy to lets allowed in the building
- Communal Entrance
Entrance to this apartment is gained via an impressive communal period hallway with many outstanding features. Apartment Three is found on the first floor.
- Timber door to hallway.
Doors to bathroom, living room, under stairs storage cupboard and opening to kitchen/breakfast room. Painted floor boards, radiator with painted cover.
- Bathroom11' 1'' x 4' 9'' (3.39m x 1.45m)(maximum)
A super stripped pitch pine door to a refitted contemporary bathroom with panel bath and mains fed shower and glass screen over, part tiled walls, low level W/C, timber framed single glazed window, extraction fan, inset ceiling spot lights, heated towel rail, super wash hand basin fitted into vanity area with tiled walls above and cupboards below. Illuminated mirror and vinyl flooring makes this refitted bathroom an impressive space.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room10' 8'' x 8' 10'' (3.26m x 2.70m)
Wow! Again, a recently refitted area with super contemporary wall and floor units with 'wood effect' roll edge work surfaces and up stands over. Inset four ring gas hob with feature glass splashback and canopy extraction hood over and electric oven under, granite composite sink and drainer with swan neck mixer tap over, under wall unit lighting, space and plumbing for appliance, high level integrated microwave, inset ceiling spotlights, painted floor boards, cupboard housing 'Vaillant' gas fired boiler and controls, breakfast bar to match kitchen, integrated fridge/freezer, timber framed double glazed sliding sash window. N.B: The majority of integrated appliances are ‘Neff’.
- Living Room15' 5'' x 12' 8'' (4.70m x 3.87m)(into recess)
A light and bright room with coved ceiling, centre light cluster, super timber fireplace surround sat on tiled hearth with inset electric coal effect fire, radiator, timber framed double glazed sliding sash window and timber framed single glazed window, door to stair flight rising to upper floor landing.
- Upper Floor Landing(Half gallaried)
Super exposed roof truss, timber framed single glazed fixed window, radiator with painted cover, part coved ceiling, doors to bedrooms.
- Bedroom One15' 5'' x 12' 0'' (4.69m x 3.67m)(into recess)
What a room! A super vaulted ceiling with exposed roof timber detail setting the scene for this dramatic space! Radiator, dual aspect timber framed double glazed windows, one with views towards hills over rooftops. A warm and inviting room.
- Bedroom Two11' 4'' x 8' 8'' (3.45m x 2.65m)(maximum)
Again, a room of character! Exposed roof timbers, radiator, timber framed double glazed window and internal fixed window for light to hallway. Note: sloping ceiling and room timbers may restrict head height.