- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three bedroom, semi-detached chalet style bungalow
- Situated on the level in a cul-de-sac position
- No onward chain
- Gas fired central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- In need of some modernisation
- Garage, driveway and off street parking
- Private and extensive rear garden
- EPC rating E53 - Council Tax Band C
Step up to timber entrance door into hallway
Carpeted flooring, doors to ground floor rooms, cupboard housing electric meter, storage cupboard, central light.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room14' 2'' x 8' 2'' (4.32m x 2.48m)
Vinyl flooring with range of wall and floor units, stainless steel sink and drainer located beneath UPVC double glazed window, space for appliances and cooker, space for table, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light, opening to living room.
- Living Room16' 1'' x 10' 7'' (4.90m x 3.23m)
Carpeted flooring, gas fire place and 'Baxi' back boiler, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, ceiling light.
- Dining Room/Bedroom Three10' 7'' x 10' 6'' (3.22m x 3.20m) plus cupboard
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator, useful storage cupboards, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two8' 11'' x 7' 0'' (2.71m x 2.13m)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, ceiling light.
- Shower Room6' 3'' x 5' 5'' (1.91m x 1.64m)
Tiled flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed electric shower, UPVC double glazed window, tiled walls, ceiling light.
- Stairs leading to First Floor Landing
Carpeted stairs with handrail.
- First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, ceiling light, door to bedroom one.
- Bedroom One12' 10'' x 10' 7'' (3.92m x 3.23m) Max
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, built in wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light.
Front - Tarmac and gravel driveway and pathway leading to the garage. Lawn area with shrubs. Rear - Approximately South facing aspect, mostly laid to lawn with trees, shrubs and and hedging at borders, outside lighting.
- Garage/Car Port
Detached garage with up and over door opening to the garden.