- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three/four bedroom, freehold, semi-detached family home
- Located in the village of Claverham within reach of Bristol city centre and the busy town of Weston-super-Mare
- Flexible living accommodation with scope for you to make your mark
- Older property retaining character features and charm throughout
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Enclosed rear garden with decking area for 'Al Fresco' dining and entertaining
- Driveway and 'car port' area providing off street parking
- EPC rating D63, Council Tax Band D
Step up to UPVC double glazed entrance door into hallway.
Tiled flooring, UPVC fixed double glazed window, radiator, doors to principal ground floor rooms, ceiling light.
- Study12' 11'' x 9' 2'' (3.94m x 2.79m)(narrowing to 1.38m)(Maximum)
Tiled flooring, internal window to dining room, skylight window, door to rear garden room, radiator, spotlight cluster.
- Dining Room11' 11'' x 11' 2'' (3.63m x 3.40m)
Hardwood flooring, space for table, under stairs storage cupboard, two radiators, door to living room, opening to kitchen, ceiling light.
- Kitchen11' 5'' x 7' 10'' (3.47m x 2.38m)(maximum)
Tiled flooring, range of wall and floor units, integrated four ring gas hob and oven under with extraction hood over, composite sink and drainer with mixer tap over, internal window to utility room, part tiled walls, door to shower room, garden room, ceiling spotlights.
- Garden Room15' 1'' x 11' 1'' (4.61m x 3.39m)(approx.)(plus utility area)
Laminate 'tile effect' flooring, UPVC double glazed window and doors to rear garden, translucent poly-carbonate roof panels, wall and ceiling lighting, doorway to utility area.
- Utility Area
Laminate flooring to match, wall units and work surfaces, space and plumbing for appliances, wall mounted gas fired 'Worcester' boiler, ceiling lights, radiator.
- Shower Room6' 4'' x 4' 5'' (1.92m x 1.34m)(maximum)
Tiled flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed mains fed double shower, tiled walls, heated towel rail, internal window to garden room, ceiling light.
- Living Room13' 11'' x 12' 0'' (4.23m x 3.65m)(maximum)(plus bay)
Hardwood flooring, fireplace with decorative surround and hearth, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light.
- Stair flight rising from dining room to first floor landing
Carpeted flooring, timber balustrade.
- First Floor Landing
'Wood effect' laminate flooring, timber balustrade, radiator, doors to rooms, ceiling light.
- Bedroom One16' 8'' x 7' 11'' (5.07m x 2.41m)(maximum)
Step up to laminate flooring to match, UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, two radiators, access to roof space, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two11' 6'' x 8' 8'' (3.50m x 2.65m)
Laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window, access to roof space, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three11' 1'' x 5' 9'' (3.39m x 1.75m)(maximum)
Laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, sloped ceiling, wall light.
- Bathroom8' 0'' x 4' 8'' (2.45m x 1.43m)(maximum)
Laminate flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and taps over, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extraction fan, ceiling light.
Front: Block paved driveway providing approximately three off street parking spaces, car port style lean to roof to side. Rear: Gravelled areas with timber sleepers steps leading to lawned areas, raised decking area for seating with space for garden shed. Power and outside water supply tap.