Lettings Administrator / Property Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our busy Lettings department, for an individual who is passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service.
David Plaister Ltd are looking for a full time Lettings Administrator / Property Manager to join our passionate, hard working team.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
- Have experience in and enjoy working in a similar customer facing role
- Computer literate, competent with Microsoft Office in particular
- Have exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Work well as part of a passionate, hard working team
- Demonstrate excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a professional telephone manner
Lettings experience not essential, however, would be advantageous.
Day to day activities include; advertising rental properties, booking viewings, referencing prospective tenants, organising maintenance and safety requirements including liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors, processing rental payments and invoices, registering deposits, organising inventory & schedule of condition reports, preparing legal documentation, organising regular property visits, organising 'check in's' and 'check outs', preparing notices.
The hours are 9.00 am until 6.00 pm Monday to Friday and 9.00 am until 4.00 pm every other Saturday. We offer an attractive remuneration package, superb working environment and full training will be provided with the opportunity to undertake industry qualifications.
If you feel you have the skills and motivation to succeed in this exciting and varied role and share our passion in exceptional customer service, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply via email with a copy of your CV and covering letter to: -